Stop moving my shit around!!
That is all…
- Matt: Hey Ian? Why does the wall in the this week’s comic change height in every panel?
- Ian: Fuck you. That’s why.
Mom always had this really pissed off look on her face. Sometimes for a reason, but most of the time it was for no good reason at all. Over time, this gave me this little fear of asking her for anything.
Do I need a ride to an after school activity? | Look at Mom’s angry face. | On second thought, that activity is probably lame anyways…
Do I need to attend an event that might help me further my potential career? | Look at Mom’s angry face. | …I’m sure I can learn this stuff later. Right?
I need ingredients for my cooking class final! | Look at Mom’s angry face. | I better plan something really simple and stupid that I already have half the ingredients for so I don’t bug her. A C+ is okay for a cooking final. Right?
I have the potential to get a scholarship if I attend this— | Look at Mom’s angry face | Well…it IS on a weekend… I wouldn’t want to interrupt her shows…
I want to go to the mall or something to hang out with friends… | Look at Mom’s angry face | On second thought… internet friends are just as good…
Yeah…I had no social life at all because I was scared to death of pissing Mom off, getting yelled at, and ultimately getting grounded (again).
The paranoia was backed up plenty. I’d get yelled at for messes SHE made, or for missing a napkin on the table during my chores (which involves cleaning up the kitchen).
I feel like a huge part of my life is missing.
Sorry to whine here. I just feel safer posting in the only place she doesn’t know exists.
- Luckster: So many problems with being a woman!! Geezuz! XD What do MEN have to worry about?
- Wolfie: =n= Nothing! Why couldn't there be a genderbend day in RL?! DX
- Luckster: XD That'd be chaotic and awesome!
- Wolfie: We get to be free of woman problems, and they'd KNOW what we go through! xDD I really wouldn't be much different as a boy, appearance-wise xD At least I think =w=;;;
- Luckster: Same. I'm a spitting image of my Dad. Sans the mustache. Actually. *feels* Yeah, I gots that too. Just not thick and obvious. Me fuzzy!
- Wolfie: xDDDD D'awww!!! Fuzzy's nice OuO
- Luckster: *feels carefully* Duuuuuude! I have a handlebar mustache!!!
- Wolfie: x'DDDDDD *falls off couch*
You three have a lot to catch up on! 8,D